I've decided that Keila doesn't do a good job of putting a whole lot of emotion into the posts about me so I'm going to do it myself...
I am a semi-finalist for the Flinn scholarship!!!!
This is a really big deal for me. I put so much time and effort writing essays and filling out the seemingly endless application. Waiting two months for the letter was unbearable, but it finally came and then I cried BEFORE I even opened it! (Don't laugh. I was super nervous.) Next comes regional interviews on January 14th at 11:55 AM. I'm scared to death. I'll keep you updated.
Here is the picture of my best friend and me at the hospital Christmas party. We had dinner there and then went to Winter Formal at the school. Typical school dance. The party, meeting the REAL Santa, and eating from the neverending chocolate fountain were definitely our favorites.
I love you guys! If you want to keep up with me, my personal blog is at jerilin.blogspot.com
